Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holiday Memories

I wanted to share a few memories of our holidays in the French Alps.  Okay, a lot is more accurate, as you will see from all the photos.  Like usual, I was a camera happy fool.  Unfortunately, there was way less snow than we'd hoped for, but we still managed to make a snowman in the front yard, sled, and ski a few times.  I'd planned to describe the photos but because I've inserted so many the blogger edit tool is being picky about letting me move photos around and insert comments.  And frankly, I don't have the energy to fight with it.










2 comments:

  1. It was great to have a look at all your photos. Don´t I know the problem with the photos, when you want to write comments. I do not understand why it has to be so difficult to drag the photos around. Someone really ought to make it a bit more user friendly, hey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Looks like a wonderful holiday - love the picutre of Alan and Anatole strolling through the village and that you all look so happy in every picture. Joy!

    ReplyDelete