Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why oh why

A quick rant about a price increase on my favorite chocolate.  You might remember an earlier post of mine about Lindt - a Touch of Sea Salt taking the helm as my new favorite chocolate. Well, I can't afford it anymore.  For weeks and weeks it was on special--10 kroner or $2 a bar. Five days ago when my brother arrived to visit us it was still 10 kroner, but by the time he left--after we'd gone to the supermarket to stock up only to learn the bad news--it was 22.00 kroner a bar, or two for 40. In my opinion it's worth splurging on good chocolate, but that's a markup of over 50 percent!  I just can't in good conscience pay twice as much for something I'm used to paying half as much for.  If that makes sense.  I can only hope it will go back on special.  The sooner the better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment