Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Better than nothing

I know, here I am giving you a link to a recipe. Lame, right?  But in light of the million or so things I have to do before leaving for vacation Friday morning, I can't manage more at the moment.  I had planned to write at least a handful of posts this week...until a cookbook manuscript landed in my lap.  I've spent the better part of a week editing this exciting book, which I promise to tell you more about when I return in August.

For now, please enjoy the broccoli salad recipe from Everybody Likes Sandwiches.  I have literally eaten bowls upon bowls of the stuff and just can't get enough of it.  I've also added handfuls of chopped purple and white cabbage with equally great results.

We'll be visiting Croatia, Italy, and France this summer, and I can't wait for all the new food adventures coming my way.

I'll report back in August...until then Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your adventure! I've been thinking about you a lot this week because the whole family is coming down for 4th of July and we're all going to to do Spark Your Heart together. Doesn't that remind you of being 8 months pregnant out in the stiffling heat? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete